Safety Precautions at Windward Vision Center Updated
What to Expect
We hope you and your families are safe and taking care of yourselves. While many things in our lives have changed over the last few years, be assured that one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health.
Therefore, here are some things to expect when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, we will require that you reschedule your appointment.
- Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) (fever, cough, chills),
- low-grade fever = 99.5 F or greater, or subjective fever,
- cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- chills, repeated shaking with chills,
- muscle pain, headache, sore throat, the complaint of acute loss of smell or taste
- We are asking that patients fill out our forms at home or online prior to their visit. Click here to access our forms.
- In order to decrease the time spent at our front desk, before you arrive, please text or email email@example.com a picture of your ID and insurance card, and we will verify your insurance eligibility.
- To ensure safe social distancing, there will be a limit to the number of people that we are allowing in our office, so we are asking that you come to your appointment by yourself (with the exception of minors and those who need a caregiver)
- In accordance with CDC recommendations for Healthcare Facilities, face coverings/masks will be required for all who enter the office.
- We will be measuring your temperature and having you sanitize your hands upon entry (you may use your own sanitizer if you prefer)
- You will notice that we have modified our office per safety health and safety recommendations, so reading materials, brochures, and some of our seating have been removed.
- We have added a new feature to our website, a Frame Gallery where you may virtually try on frames before you come to our office.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our offices at:
- Kaneohe: (808) 235-6641
- Kailua: (808) 262-8107
Thank you for being our patient and for your understanding. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Windward Vision Center